Update of Northern District Conference 2016 Elections !

Grand Lady Stephanie M. Inis
8004 S. Yates Blvd
Chicago, IL. 60617






Greetings My Sisters in Christ


Peace unto you!

My name is Stephanie M. Inis, after much prayer to seek guidance from Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and dedication to our Noble order and I wish to announce my candidacy for the office of Northern States District President.

I have been a faithful and longtime member of Holy Angels parish since the age of 5. I am an active member of Holy Angels/Corpus Christi Court 200 and have been for over 20 years.  I am currently holding the office of Grand Lady.  Other offices I have held within my Court includes: Financial Secretary, Junior Daughter Counselor and Vice Grand Lady.  As an involved parish member I am currently a Eucharistic Minister and have been involved with the lecturers, the Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts organizations when they existed at our church. I am the mother of three children, whom have all been very active in Holy Angels and the Knights of Peter Claver, and have 1 grandchild.

Locally I currently serve as the Recording Secretary of the Chicago Inter Council.  I am your immediate past District Recording Secretary. I have been the Co-Chairperson of Conferences as well as the Chairperson for the Conference Registration Committee.  Nationally, I have severed as Co-Chairperson to the National Credentials committee, and have been a member on the Elections Committee.

If elected I promise to always preside and not decide what is best for the District and to communicate with all members, by continuing to bring us into the age of technology for those who attend Conference as well as those who are homebound and unable to attend Conferences.   One goal I would like to achieve is to keep All members of the Northern States District informed.

I am requesting your support and vote in the upcoming election.  With the help of God I will utilize my skills and training as your next Northern States District President.

Your Sister in Christ and Claverism,

Stephanie M. Inis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have been RE_ENERGIZED! NSDC 81st in Indianapolis, IN

I'm Back...Pictures from the National Convention in Atlanta, GA!

Children's Hospital Gets A Nice Donation in Cincinnati, Ohio!