We Are Now 1 Month Away From Conference!

More candidates are throwing their hats into the ring...

Kn. Marvin Bardo from Indianapolis is running for President of the Northern States District.

Kn. Alexander Taylor from Detroit is running for re-election as District Secretary of the Northern States District.

Kn. Joseph Bradfield from Chicago is running for re-election as District Deputy of the Northern States District. His letter is below...

To: All Grand Knights
       Delegates
       Members of the Northern States District
Brothers holding true to a statement made years ago and it continues to be my Battle Cry.

Two years ago I asked for your support and it was given.  Today, I am seeking a second term as your Northern
States District Deputy. I will not take your voice nor vote for granted. As your serving Deputy I have been a strong
voice for our District, being an advocate for what is just.
During my two
Conventions, National Board meetings, and the District Conferences. Last year we lead the order in
expansions, we re
Scotland Council # 401 in Capital Heights Maryland.  Also as Deputy I have implemented the following:

This has been given at the District Conference and different areas in the District.  Manuals were
distributed to Grand Knights and Delegates at the conference and emailed to members throughout the
District. The workshop and the manual has received great reviews from workshop attendees and members
of the Supreme Knight and members of National Board

I have held regular meetings with Area Deputies where we have discussed information and ideas to
promote growth of our District to be shared with the areas they represent

Some Councils and Assemblies have put this in place by preparing them for positions in the upcoming
elections of 2016

for our entire order.
I have replied to all emails and phone calls
If re
District, implementing more informative workshops, unifying members of the District, and being a strong
representative of members concerns.
I am asking for your VOTE as I seek reelection for Northern States District Deputy at The 78th District
Conference in Westlake, Ohio
Yours in Christ and Claverism,
Joseph R. Bradfield Sr.                                                                     
Northern States District Deputy
773 2036600
jjbradfield01@comcast.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have been RE_ENERGIZED! NSDC 81st in Indianapolis, IN

I'm Back...Pictures from the National Convention in Atlanta, GA!

Children's Hospital Gets A Nice Donation in Cincinnati, Ohio!